without furnishing Details of Notes of Inspection, how we can help you?
12th April 2018 From India, New Delhi
The information are as follows
The required registers are
* Model Statutory Register
* Register's containing - A, D, I, II, B, F (Gratuity) & E
* P, Q, R, T
13th April 2018 From India, New Delhi
IT Companies are exempted from maintaining manual registers in TN . Please refer to relevant provisions inTamilnadu Shops and Establishments Act.
However susch registers should be made available in system
You can carry the following
1. Attendance output for a month till the date of inspection
2. Pay Roll Staement for the previous Month
3. List of Employees with their designation and rate of salary and their address
4. Leave register, if you can take a printout
To start with this will suffice. If he asks for more, then check if it is really required.
For example if your Company is less than 5 years old, you may not have gratuity register.
There is no need to produce any OT register initially
13th April 2018 From India, Chennai