The focus of the HR section of the intranet must be to empower the employees. With this focus you can look at the following information to be put up
- List of holidays
- List of emergency contact numbers
- Key dates like tax filing dates, award function nite, other event related dates
- Have an FAQ section to enable freshers to get a quick insight to company policies
- If you have a grievance cell or whistleblowers policy details of the same can be put up
You are limited only by your imagination. So using the above pointers feel free to add more information that benefits the employees.
Your employees could also benefit from the following Inspirational and Motivational Blogs and depending on company policy you can put up the links to such blogs on the intranet.
www.actspot.wordpress.com - Daily Blog
www.poweract.blogspot.com - Weekly Blog
AS listed above the HR section on the Corportae INtranet is a very valuable slot. All employees would ideally click to view this section. The section should contain the following:
1. Employee Handbook
2. All forms , guidelines , Travel Requisition slip etc
3. All REwards& Recognition program details
4. Links to HR POrtals. This is if your organisation has automated nay of the HR Processes.
5. HR Vision / MIssion
6. Referal Programs details if any
7. GRievance Solution
8. Feedback / Contact Us
9. Training Material if there is no other section on the Intranet for this
10. Holiday Calendar
11. List of FAQ's
13Performance Assessment Related INformation
14. Awards- Top Employee of the Months , Week etc
15.Birthday , Corporate Anniversary List
16. New Joinee
I hope this suffices your requirement , INtranet is a very important platform for any organization and so the HR HUb / Corner in the intranet needs to be very appealing , dynamic and interesting to the employee.