No Tags Found!

Vineet dagar
my new employee created fake Email id of our comany without informing managemnet and without approval of our. Came to notice and I terminated him on same day. Now he is asking for salary and daily doing nonsense mails for his salary .
Now I want case against him for creating email id of company without our approval for same .
please suggest what actions can company take against him.

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Dulicate Fake mail id created by Brajesh .pdf (87.9 KB, 7 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Even if the employee had created fake email id you are not supposed to terminate the employee directly and was supposed to follow proper disciplinary process right from issue of show cause notice followed by domestic enquiry. It looks like your employee created email id using gmail only. What was the intention of the employee and in what way it is against the policy of the Company.

You haven't heard the explanation of the employee and opportunity was not provided to the employee to defend his case. In the absence of proper disciplinary process employee has the right to demand his salary.

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

In continuation to what Mr Lakshmi Narayan has rightly said, I would say that it is fine if you close the matter by paying him the salary due to him for the days he worked. When you wish to lodge a case against him now, you should have done it before you dismissed him. Therefore, pay him whatever is due to him, deducting whatever statutory deductions are to be made like PF, TDS etc so that it could be an evidence that he had a very short period with you and it could also help you when a background verification is made by his prospective employer.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.