No Tags Found!

SHEEBA@UFO

Hi Team, I recently joined in a Gaming Company, its a startup and there is no HR Department. I have to set up HR department from the ground. Please suggest to me from where should i start first and foremost..How to be connected with the employer and employees.
From India, Ernakulam
consultme

- Make a list of all requirements from Management and core stakeholders. It could be formulating policies, implementing processes, setup basic systems like payroll, time tracking, compliance, hiring practice, employee engagement etc.
- Prioritize based on a checklist
- See the important and most impactful for a startup.
- Think through, collaborate and execute, one by one.

From India, Bangalore
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,
You have already started your HR Journey as you started thinning " What I should do?. HR is not a rocket science, and it is more of common sense. You may start to have a simple structure for HR department added with Technology tools suiting to your Business.

Understand the expectations of the Management and Business as step 1
Create simple process driving the expectations as step 2
List down the expectations and convert them in to activities / initiatives
Bucket them in to Organization Structure
Then decide the HR Dept Structure and Fix the Role holders. Initially keep it simple.

Broadly have Technology driven Tools to run your:
Talent Planning & Role Description
Talent Acquisition
Talent Management
Talent Development
Talent Engagement and Experience
Talent Life Cycle Management
Compensation and Benefit Management
Compliance Management
Stake holder Management
Talent / Employee Relations
and list such actives and take off

Have lots of common sense and find simple solutions for the complex business expectations. You will become very successful when you meet expectations of Business Leaders, Employees, Stake holders but it needs lot of focused hard work and understanding business, ground and realities

All the Best,
Dr P.SIVAKUMAR
Doctor Siva Global HR
Tamil Nadu

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.