No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Before starting my career as a Software Engineer, I worked for a telecom company in a non-technical post. And due to some reasons with the job profile I started looking for new opportunities and got an offer from an IT company. I resigned from the current company after 2 month and instead of serving notice period, I paid cash. I didn't get my relieving letter from that employer. And As I was at the start of my career, i didn't know the importance of Relieving letter. The new employer didn't want the relieving letter as I was starting as a fresher. After switching to IT industry I changed 3 companies and nobody asked for the relieving from that company. Now I got an offer from an MNC. So, Do I need to mention my old company in the previous employments? I don't have its relieving letter. So, Will it be an issue in the BGV?
From India, Thrissur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.