No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I working for a very small company in my past and left that company on a very bad note. They can give bad remarks on my bgv I don't trust them anyway. How can I handle it in my future organization I'm planning to get to into a MNC. Shall I hide it and show a gap? Or what to do in such cases?

Anonymous
Sorry for the typo. I worked for that company in the past. And it a very small company and the HR is the director there and they keep personal grudge whenever an employee leaves the company breaking the service agreement.

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Hiding past employment may not be a wise decision. Reason being some how if your future employer come to know about the same , it would become black mark. So better share the past employment details. If you are having proper reliving order present it as a proof. In case of negative feedback during BGV you may try explain only thing you can do.

From India, Madras
KK!HR

If you were covered under PF Scheme in the small company, it will come to light when your PF membership is uploaded by the new company. If it is so there is no escape from mentioning your previous employment history. Take a call depending on this
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
So how to handle this shall I speak with my ex employer and move with legal procedures?

rkn61

Suppression of employment information shall fire back to you. So it would be better to reveal your past employment information.
From India, Aizawl
hrdarshana

It would be better to disclose about the employment explaining the work/employer experience. Most of the times even if the BGV is negative, prospective employers will understand if you have already given background.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.