appana-avinash
I have got an offer in Infosys. I've told them that my total experience is 2 years but my actual total experience is 3+ years. I was not disclosing about my older employment. I was just telling them about my previous employment. I've given them my UAN number. If I hide my first employment details, will thereby any problem in background verification?
From India
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Why do you resort to hide the facts is best known to you ? The employer would come to know by searching through UAN. You have dug a pot whole by hiding the details from the employer and it is a breach of trust. It may be possible to find one from that establishment, where you both were working at this new place of working.
Your present employer send the BG verification to the past employer whose information has been furnished by you in biodata. You should stay prepared to answer why you did not disclose the details of employer with whom you spent another two years, if they come to know of the hiding part. Till that time stay without tension,

From India, Mumbai
appana-avinash
Hi Prabhat,
Thanks for your reply. I've told them about my 2 years of experience whereas I haven't told them about the remaining 1 year experience as the domain is irrelevant. Please let me know whether it can cause any problem in bgv.

From India
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Avinash,
It's okay, the employer will send BGV to only whose information you have given in your biodta. The future is very uncertain, but always maintain truth because this is related to your carrier.
Further while maintain decency while addressing someone who are quite senior to you in age,& experience.

From India, Mumbai
laxmikanth-sharma
Dear Sir,
I completed my qualifying degree in 2021 and got ajob in a company A. meanwhile I was applying in others companies as fresher too. Now I got offer latter and joining latter from a good company B.
I worked with my first employer a total of five months. I resigned and resignation accepted.
Now what will happen when my UAN number revels my previous job history.
please guide and advise.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.