No Tags Found!

Rajashekar Amarlapudi

can we use the same UAN number which is got claimed. i.e., The Claim Amount of Old PF Account is already claimed using its respective UAN Number. in this case can we use the same old UAN number for the Newly generated PF Number? Pls Advice
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Once withdrawn the UAN of the PF account will get deactivated and therefore, if you join an establishment you will be allotted a new UAN. Madhu T K
From India, Kannur
maniish1311

You can use the same UAN number for newly joined organization and new PF number. Infact, you're supposed to use only one UAN number, that's the objective behind the UAN implementation. It is termed as Universal Account Number which means that no matter how many organization you change, the UAN has to be same for all and your KYC details should match all the time.
Regards,
Manish

From India, Ahmedabad
Madhu.T.K

You mean to say that once you have claimed the amount / withdrew the PF accumulations and settled the PF account and then joins another establishment, then also the same UAN should be used? My understanding is that UAN (yes it is Universal) is linked to an active PF member id and once the account is fully withdrawn the member ceases to be a member and if you join a company you will be a new member and not an existing member and as such a new PF member id and UAN will be generated. Please confirm.
Madhu T K

From India, Kannur
maniish1311

Dear Madhu,
Yes, even you've withdrawn your pf then also your UAN number will be same in your new establishment. It should be same in your entire career, doesn't matter how much organisation you change. Your PF number will only change with the change of your organization but UAN number would remain same. In the same, UAN login details, you'll be able to view all your service details with your different PF number.
Regards,
Manish

From India, Ahmedabad
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear Mr Manish
Can you pl upload any document from PF authorities to substantiate your statement that if a member is allotted UAN once, it is valid on permanent basis even after withdrawal of his PF amount. The document will be very useful for everyone. Regards.
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (Hp : + 91 94835 17402 ; E-mail : )

From India, Bangalore
maniish1311

Dear N Nataraajhan,
Please go through the following link to know all about UAN and his benefits where it is mentioned that it has to be unique for all organization.
http://epfindia.gov.in/site_docs/PDF...rs_May2016.pdf
Regards,
Manish

From India, Ahmedabad
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Thanks Mr Manish. It is true that UAN allotted is for the lifetime of a member. But for my friend when he joined a new Company after withdrawal of his earlier PF amount, the PF portal says that PF a/c already settled for the earlier UAN. There is no clear information in the attachment sent by you that even after withdrawal of PF amount, the member can use the same UAN. Pl try to send categorical information from the PF authorities that the member has to use the same UAN even after the withdrawal of his PF amount. Regards.
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (Hp : + 91 94835 17402 ; E-mail : )

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

There is no doubt or dispute that UAN will not change with changes in the employment and the same UAN will be applicable through out the service. But I still doubt the applicability once you have made full withdrawal and closed the PF account. Even in the case of employees who collect scheme certificate and then after a gap joining another establishment the same UAN can be used, but is that applicable once you are not a member of PF???
Madhu T K

From India, Kannur
maniish1311

Dear Madhu and N Nataraajhan,
I am not sure why your friend was facing problems as myself has withdrawn PF 2 times after getting my UAN. This is my third job after implementation of UAN and my UAN number is same since day 1 and I didn't faced any problems or issues with withdrawal or linking it with new PF number. I think the problem do arise if there is mismatch with KYC documents or DOL with previous establishments. If everything is in order then I suppose you'll not face any problems. I've even transferred PF directly for many of our employees. Such issues was happening in earlier days of UAN but now a days it is almost settled. I've one FAQ for UAN which was shared by PF office, I am giving link to it.
http://www.epfindia.com/site_docs/PD...ber-Ver1.1.pdf
Regards,
Manish

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.