Anonymous
I started my career in 2005 with small company "A" in Gurgaon. I worked there for 11 months. Since salary was quite less,
I stayed very low profile like parasite in others rented house, without proper rent agreement.
There were at least six to seven addresses during 11 months of my stay in Gurgaon.
I don't remembered all the address as well and some of the places are changed so much.
I never went back Gurgaon since 2006.
However, on my reliving letter I do have address of Gurgaon when I was about to join company "A".
In 2006, I joined MNC in Bangalore and since then my addresses are up to date.
Since 2006, I worked in companies B, C, D, E and D. Yes, I rejoined company "D" and working there since last three years.
In first term at company "D" during 2014, in my resume I had showed working experience of company "A"(I have all valid documents).
On behalf of company "D" I worked with large investment bank let's say (JPAS Morgan). While onboarding I provided all documents
starting from Company A, B and C. They had asked last 7 years address(from 2008), which I provided.
In 2016, I left company "D" and joined company "E" and in 2018, I left "E" and again joined company "D".
When I was joining company "D" second time, I stopped showing experience of "A". As this was small company. Which got closed.
And was getting issues to find previous managers/hrs details. To overcome this issues, I stopped showing company "A".
In company "D", I started working for another investment Bank (let say Gilman sacs).
Documents submitted as per resume and background verification happened both in company "D" and Gilman sacs.
BVG of company B, C, D and E done properly. They asked last 7 years addresses, which I provided and BGV was good.
Recently Golman sacs project got closed and now again I am about to join project of previous investment Bank (JPAS Morgan).
This time JPAS Morgan asked to put address since my birth date.
Now I had dilemma what to do? As I have stopped showing company "A" and I don't have address of Gurgaon location during 2006.
So, what I have done, I uploaded previous companies documents of B, C, D and E and provided all correct addresses
except address during company "A" (during 2006). I have showed my hometown address for that time.
BGV is being done by KGPM on behalf of JPAS Morgan and they are asking to uploaded experience letters of Company "A",
which I haven't shown in my resume. As well this company is not in the list of my previous employers.
I think, they are matching my employment history in their previous database.
Where they might have found experience of employer "A".
Now, if I provides experience letters of company "A" then it will contradict my address during 2006
(which I have shown at my hometown). I don't know what to do in this case?
If I do not provide documents of of company "A" then my BGV will be negative and if I provide documents then address
will get contradict as in 2006 I have shown address of hometown, due to that BGV can go negative.
Kindly let me know what should I do?
Should I resign before my BGV result comes and before getting terminated or being asked to put papers?
I am getting nightmares, kindly provide your suggestions.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.