No Tags Found!

mubbara
hi every one ...
i need your help urgently,i have hr experience but im working as a front desk officer .actually there are 2 partners one of my boss hired me hr executive + front desk officer when i joined 2nd boss email me i will review your job description after 3 month now you you have to perform FDO with 0 involvement in hr activities.i have completed 5 month but my 2nd boss not answering me..please advise how to write effective email to boss for change my JD and request for hr work.or should i leave this job because im 2 master and 3 years hr executive experience but now me doing job just FDO... and my boss dont want to listen me

From Pakistan, Karachi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mubbara,
You may use the following draft for your e-mail:
+++++
Subject: Permission to Work in HR Department
Dear Sir,
As you are aware, I am working in _______ (name of your company) since ________ (date). I had applied for the post of ________ (name of the post) and my interview was also conducted for the same post. Nevertheless, on my selection, Mr ________ (name of the partner) sent me mail asking me to handle dual role of Frond Desk Officer (FDO) and also as HR Executive. Though I started working as FDO since _______ (date), I am yet to get chance to work in HR Department.
Sir, while placing me at the job of FDO, I was told that I will be shifted to HR Department after three months. Now five months are over since I started working as FDO. Therefore, I hereby make earnest plea to restore my placement at the HR Department.
I have completed _____ (your qualification in HR) and thereafter have acquired experience of three years as HR Executive. I wish to pursue my career in the field of HR. However, there is a mismatch in my career ambitions and the work that is allocated to me. Compatibility of present work with that of past will keep me motivated. Prolonged interlude with non-HR activities is not conducive for my career. Hence this request.
Regards,
________ (your complete name)
++++++
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
mubbara
thank you so much sir...i really appreciate your kind response
From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.