No Tags Found!

Anonymous

I was working in a company as a HR coordinator on 6 month contract bases. Basically I am from Tamil medium so I don’t have much communication skills. After completing My MBA (HR) I got job in manufacturing industry as a HR-Generalist. I learned more about HR works in that company. I had 1 year experience. Afterwards, I got married, so 3 years gap in my profession. Now I am struggle with communication. But I didn’t forget anything which I learned in my previous company. Now I was working in a field of Joining formalities, simply if tell means data entry work.
In that time of interview, I was accepted the contract, bcoz the interviewer gave assurance to me, after 6 months surely I will put you in a permanent employee and now also you will get esi, pf benefits. So I was accepted to work. But now only I come to know that, here I don’t have any roles and responsibilities and there is no learning process. I need some advice on it. I am really confused whether I have to quit the job or else I have to continue. Still 2 months is there for completing my contract period. I am really interested to learn many things in HR statutory compliances like ESI, PF and payroll process. What should I do?

From India, Bangalore
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Archana,
Make the available time an opportunity to learn further. There is only 2 more for 6 months. Be patient and don't leave exploring opportunities. In any body's career this kind of ups & downs not a rare experience and you are not alone in this journey there are lakhs if not crores like you. What is important is how you are converting this weakness into strength, there you are going to gain confidence for resilience . Communication skills cannot be mastered overnight, it's continuous process. Read materials especially in English, read louder when you are alone with due punctuation & modulations. Pronunciation of English words is another problem for many as there are many dialects, and as far as I know none of these dialects is perfect. However in India we follow British type of dialect though American & Australian dialects also trend of recent days. However for ease & convenience of learning listen to English News channels and try to correct where you are committing mistakes. Over the years you will find yourself in a comfortable state. Don't ever lose momentum and confidence. Once you start believing it's not possible then you won't put up your sincere efforts to improve. Consistently trying is the need of the hour. All the best.

From India, Bangalore
archanamba@gmail.com

Hi Kumar ,
i am really motivated by your words, thank you for providing a valuable advice. And i need one more help from you.. i am interested in payroll process, how can i improve my self in this field.
Regards,
Archana.K

From India, Bangalore
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Archana,
Processing of Pay roll for employees is a simple computation and what tool one should apply depends on the nature, size of the firm and the no.of employees involved. For e.g., if the pay roll which should be processed only for <100 employees Excel worksheet itself is good enough. When more no.of employees are involved then you can use any of the following:
Excel/Windows-Visual Basic
Tally
Ready made software which could run on popular software platforms/programmes
Consumer specific SW/programme by hiring SW service providers.
To know more on this subject you use the following links:
https://kredily.com/campaign-home2/?...paign=cite2018
Greytip Software Pvt Ltd www.greytip.in
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/My%20Documents/Downloads/Payroll%20Management%20System%20.pdf
https://paybooks.in/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAx...MaAv_WEALw_wcB

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.