No Tags Found!

reena.shri08
Dear All, I would like to know the latest provisions and amendments related to labour law. can anyone tell me about it or from where I will get this information?
From India, Pune
Labour Law Index

For Amended Shram Suvidha Compliance Visit Shram Suvidha Compliances & Explanations
For new PF related schemes of government see Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Protsahan Yojana or PMRPY Scheme Explained
For ESI Amendments see Employees State Insurance or ESI Act, Rules, Forms, Returns : Simplified
For Gratuity See Payment of Gratuity Act, Rules, Forms, Returns & All Other Information
For Latest books Law Books and Reviews
For latest judgments on employee contracts see Things To Remember While Drafting A Valid Employment Contract

From India, Kolkata
S.Subrahmanyan

Hi everyone
Good morning, I would like to have a performance appraisal model for our construction co. can anyone help me. i have enclosed our usual model. i need some more models please
With Regards
Rajeswari

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Reena,
It is advised to read Bare Acts & Rules before you proceed to understand Amendments.Make a List of Labour Laws you want to read.First understand the objective of enactment of Law for understanding Amendments/Interpretation.understanding Laws in parts is not advisable.

From India, New Delhi
Sona Mishra

Hello,
You can download the recent amendments and notifications from www.simpliance.in for free.
Thanks

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.