No Tags Found!

Ambika HRD

Dear seniors
I have joined as a hr executive this month in a small IT concern where i have nobody to guide me as i am a fresher. I want your guidance in recruitment. the company does not allowed me to use paid portals. I have used free portals and classifieds but the result is not upto the mark. The company wants more candidates to walkin. what are the ways that i could do to meet this. Looking forward for your replies.
regards
Ambika

From India, Chennai
Anshul Omar

Hi Ambika ,
Take out profiles from free portals and do Sms on them, Call every contact and try taking atleast five refrences from every contact you get . This will help you to create your own data base , and you will start getting more profiles from Refrences only.
Thanks
Shubham

From India
V.Raghunathan

Hi Ambika ,
Welcome to the circle of employed personnel.
In Cite HR you can find a section titled “TECHNIQUES AND RESOURCES FOR RECRUITING”.
As you browse through you can get lot of contacts and it will be a good beginning in addition
to the reply received as above from Shubham.
V.Raghunathan

From India
MSdadhich
Hi Ambika

This is the biggest challenge I've seen the HR's are facing now a days. Companies neither hire a consultant nor they take any help from paid portals. Which at times becomes really frustrating part for a HR since hiring becomes a great challenge and no where to get the required candidates.

These are the free resources:

Classifieds:

1. Indeed
2. Click.in
3. Clickjobs
4. Gigajob
5. Quikr
6. OLX

Social sites:

1. Facebook: Post in groups or make your own. You can add as many groups as you want and post your requirements. 500+
2. Twitter: Difficult to approach local and mid and junior level candidates. Sometimes helpful. Put right hashtag.
3. Linkedin: Post in groups, contact directly, grow your network send request and then you can download the excel which contains the mail id no. and designation at one shot. It will help you out. Connect with relevant person to make your network worth.

Happy Hiring! Let me know for any further issues. :)

Thanks
MS Dadhich
msdadhich@consciousfoundation.in

From United States, West Orange
subhaga2

Dear Ambika,
The very fact that your company does not allow you to use paid portals, it can be understood, that it is a small company without much resources to spend towards recruitment and selection. To advice you, one should know what is the Job Description, for which you wish candidates to walk in.
Subba Rao Bhagavatula.

From India, Hyderabad
sanjaysahoo@live.in
Hi, to all Can somebody help me about searching a job on accounts.I am 32 yrs old. I am right now doing work on Part time. I am pursuing CA. Final . I need a Job very urgently in corporate .
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.