No Tags Found!

Anonymous
What are the different researches we can do in an organisation?
From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
You can do the research for every department. Research will vary from one industry to another and one department to another. As far as HR department is concerned, you may use the following link to take inputs for your research:
https://www.citehr.com/328790-hr-sta...ml#post1503992
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Please let us know your background and why you are seeking an answer giving scant background information. There is a saying saying "Horses for courses". You are expecting us to say which "horse" to use without knowing the type of "course".
From United Kingdom
samyloyola
Hi Nashbramhall, thank you for asking me the clear information. I am doing internship in an organisation at the hr department for a period of 1 month. So, i wanted to understand the various dimensions of my organisation by conducting different types of research, which will be also helpful for the organisation as well.
with regards,
Samy.

From India, Chennai
samyloyola
Hello Dinesh Divekar, thank you for your valuable information. I was also asking about the hr department only, sorry for that very short and unclear question. with regards, Samy.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.