No Tags Found!

npaila2@miraclesoft.com
I am a recruiter, can any one tell how to browse free resumes for USA. plZ tell the free job portals for USA RESUMES without paying any money,hope to see a good answer and provide me some free job posting for usa resumes too. so that i can get more resumes.at last i want say plz share your knowledge so that it will grow,,
From India, Visakhapatnam
tajsateesh

Hello,
Suggest mention clearly the domain/sector you want to focus on--that will enable members to suggest better.
Unlike in India, most job portals in USA are domain-specific.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Sharmila Das

Dear npaila,
Craigslist is an excellent and free resource for employers seeking candidates to hire. Hundreds of resumes are posted in this site daily. Open Craigslist on your browser and then choose your location. Select your state from the list of on the right. After that, choose the city. If your city is not listed, choose the nearest one. View resumes. Scan the headings to find the link for "Resumes." This is in bold and is followed by the number of postings in parentheses. Click the link and search all of Craigslist. Go back to the main Craigslist page and enter your keyword into the main search field. The full resume and the contact information will also be available to you.
For your info, read and be au fait with the following link on Craigslist: ResumeGrabber - Recruiter's Essential

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.