No Tags Found!

THIAGARAJU

hI A good presentation should be more specific go on adding based on replies best wishes ctraju
From India, Madras
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Hi members,

i have learnt that any PPT should contain distinctively at appropriate location and its size should vary accordingly: heading, sub heading, sub-haeding, sub-sub-sub heading.different colours also may be chosen but the clour scheme should be the same throughout the PPT. main title/front pare/subject may be colourful. Blue and red colour combination with design in the background appears to me powerful. If front page is designed well/attractively it creates sensation in the audience in silence. This would bring freshness in the minds of the audience. this front page may be shown for few seconds.the other portions may be kept simple with white background. these are few tips which i thought i must share with members.one line should be for one thought. this can be explained. it should never be prose. three/four lines in one slide appears to me most suitable.those who fill the slides with prose like i beleive they are apprehensive of forgetting the contents /issue while making presentation.

regards,

yours truly,

satish kumar lal

sr. manager(hr),

ntpc foundation, noida

From India, Delhi
amitverma
Hi Dear,
Will it be possible that you or any one else can be able to send me the HR & ADM activities which use to involve during project of engg. companies.
Means i have joined the Engg. company, company is in project, so please guide me for the same

From India, Ludhiana
smitar_msm@yahoo.co.in

Dear Gayatri, Wel done!!!! But, Could you plz attach the supporting details of the presentation since it is very small and does not says in details Sonu
From India, Guwahati
athadurajan@rediffmail.com

FIne'''
Good attachments really been helpful...
U r working for which company????
My name is Rajan Raju working for MIL........
Be in touch for these kind of mutual help.......
Regards
Rajan Raju Kankipati

From India, Hyderabad
pvarma
Hi!
Can you pl. let me know, the current petrol reimbursement rates for employees going on 2 wheelers on office work, short distances in SME IT companies based in Hyderabad. Pl. send a policy if possible!
Thanks,
Varma Penmetsha

From India, Hyderabad
amit arun

It’s pretty good and decorative ,but not very much new and explanatory. Regards, AMIT
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.