Deepali Singh

Hi citehr,
I want to know what is the purpose of personal blogs in citehr. I think hardly anybody visits them , even i dont visit many times.
and what we write theiw , we can write in the forum also..
well probably i may not be knowing much. so please tell me about it.
dips

From India, Delhi
pramod

Blogging is ORGANISED, where forum is Not organised, This Blog site is new and growing, but other blogs.. you can find millions of people who aremembers, but in forums like groups... very few 1000's are members.. Searching the material is very easy at Blog, we can also make it more lively by using avatars, smileys etc. Our Inbox will not be junked with unwanted mails by mails recieved by the forum, so better to be in the blog, and choose what we want... I hope you got some idea.. need more info abt this(let me know) Try becoming member of 5 different blogs and 5 different Forums!! You will find the difference.
From India, Bangalore
pramod

Ghosh, I suggest you to keep posting and reading messages posted by others, You can share files etc, Also you can create your own page, It will be your personal page, where you can write whatever u want... Keep browsing.
Why dont you check in Help section, youwill get more info regarding Blogging.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.