No Tags Found!

ITgeek
Dear all, I have 3+ years of experience in IT. I am working in a small company.What CTC should I ask for during interview if my current CTC is not big? Is a package above 4 lacs justified? Thanks
From India, New Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello ITgeek,
Since you say you are in the IT industry since 3+ yrs, I am sure you must be aware that the CTC ranges in this industry vary quite widely depending on the Skillset & skills combination, apart from the size of the Company.
Pl give your full details so that the members can give you well-informed inputs to you.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
ITgeek
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I am a DBA with 3.7 yrs of exp. Iam working in a small organization. I have been technically shortlisted by major IT players.What CTC should I demand?
From India, New Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello ITgeek,
I suggest you DON'T mention any figure for 2 reasons:
1] Since you are in a small company, your current CTC would likely be below THEIR average--so what you ask will have to be way beyond YOUR PRESENT CTC & the HR person is sure to find ways to refuse it.
2] In case you preform very well in the interviews, why foreclose your options until then by mentioning any figure?
So suggest mention 'open' OR 'as per company norms' until the stage comes for this aspect to be discussed seriously.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
plrashmi
Dear ITgeek, U will be eligible for 30% to 40% hike of your present salary...rest you can as for 50% or any other figure as well.. if ur lucky you might get it.. Raashmi
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.