No Tags Found!

sonali25
Hi,
I am a part of a IT recruitment team, we are facing a lot of challenge to match with salary expectations of skilled resources in IT ( Java). Generally people with experience betweenn 2 - 7 years have very high salary expectations it's no longer 30% over current CTC, salary expectations are any where between 50% to 150% hike?
Is this hike justified? what are your experiences and views.
Awaiting your reply.

From India, Mumbai
just.nids

Hi sonali,
I am also working as a hr executive in IT software services company...and i also face sometime this problem....
for now days IT market is on BOOM as there are loads of opportunity for the IT candidate and they will go higher package.....basically MNC.....as we also face that kind of problem....but for the deserving candidate we pay that much.......because for one candidate who is not even graduate he is working with us as a Team Leader and he has excellent exposer of IT....with 3yrs of exp....and we are paying him 37, 500 in hand.....
That also depends on your negotiation skills as dont pay the candidate what they demand but what i decide for them....tell them the facilities your company provide i normally cover the things by the facilities my company is providing............
Cheers
Nidhi (Hr Executive)

From India, New Delhi
Veena_J

Hello
I am amazed to hear that, At our Organization we have hardly touched the slab of 30% hike and if done also..then the its an exception
When my team talks to them, they try to emphasize the following
a) The work they would be doing.
b) The slabs you have for there grade.
c) The benefits you get from the company.
d) The recognition and reward systems.
d) What you will be after having worked here, meaning to say how it impacts there future engineering experience.
e) The company environment.
Please not , anyone looks for a satisfactory job first and then for the salary, there are exceptions..but then you need to decide based on severity of the requirement and abundancy of the skill set in the market.
regards,
Veena Jain

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.