No Tags Found!

siri.ch
Hi All,
I have joined in a company 5 months back,now it is 6 th month.......
I just want to work here atleast for 6 months to get some experiance.......
because min. 6 months experiane is needed to get a better job.....
In my company i am observing that , they are not willing to relieve the employees...... that is why they are not cooperative to give experiance certificates.
then what is the use........ how experiance can be shown.......
Even here they did not give appointment letters to all.........
our pay slip also having no signature and no stamp... just they will mention basic, allowances, PT........ thats it
So what to do.....
in my case, I have recieved my appointment letter........ what should i do while leaving from this company...

From India, Mumbai
vanichennu@gmail.com

Hi ,
As a employee i feel bad for the process which your company is following .
But as a HR i want to tell you some things to you .
Companies will invest some things ( ex. time, amount etc; ) on the candidates , so they are thinking to get the services from the candidates for certain time. so that they can get the benefits for the investment which they have spent for the employees .
I think no one will consider 6 months experience , even it will give u bad remark to you like you are not stable with the jobs ...
So what i am suggesting you is work full heartedly , not only to gain the experience from the employer .
This is my suggestion only . Don't take this seriously .

All the best for your career .

From India, Secunderabad
siri.ch
Hi vani,
You are right,....... But i am not feeling that i am learning something here.......
that is why i wanted to shift........
But i want to learn here that give some value to me
Thank you so much for your suggestion,..........

From India, Mumbai
sumit choudhery
Hi All, I hv done BBA and MBA (Marketing major, finance minor), 2009.i hv a keen interest in HR profile. can anybody advice me what to do . i m wking with a consultancy nw a days
From India, Delhi
simmy2009

I feel having a job experience of merely 6 months, doesn’t suits your work profile. To the next job, the question may arise for your 6 month experience.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.