No Tags Found!

juneVagoghr

Dear all....... Plz find time to have a luk at this PPT, till the end.....Its Amazing........Watchout and Reply !!!!:-P
From India, Tiruppur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Google Office Zurich (CH).ppt (3.69 MB, 3427 views)

vvaadi

hey its really nice.........after seeing last slide mere dil se sirf 1 hi awazzz aayaaiiii............ dil k armaan aasooon mein bhaaiy gaye.....:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6 ::icon6::-D:-D:-D
From India, Lucknow
Dipali Golwala

Hey June V,
Really really nice. I must confess, the last slide gave me a lot of laughs cause I'm not working in an office like that!!
I'll try to upload a photograph of all my various work places. Since I'm in the flied of Real Estate, we have offices at every site too :-)
Ciao for now, and thanks for posting. Have a cousin who works in the US Google office, shall make it a point to mail to him a well!!
Regards.

From India, Mumbai
secretagentaqa@gmail.com
gr8 shot ne way not a bad idead to develop a work place like that im impressed take care regards Aqa
From Pakistan, Islamabad
aussiejohn

The file won't open unless you have Powerpoint or the Powerpoint Viewer installed on your PC. It is very simple. There is nothing wrong with the files - as you can see, most people have downloaded it successfully. If you do not have Powerpoint or the Viewer, then it will make not one scrap of difference if someone emails you the file. IT STILL WON'T OPEN FOR YOU. The Viewer is available from the Microsoft web site.
John in Oz

From Australia, Melbourne
A T Raja

Superb. Excellent presentation. take care. keep it up. May God bless U in all your activities.
From India, Coimbatore
juneVagoghr

Thanx a looooooooot 4 all those kind hearts....................dat thankd me............................................... Vsh u all gud luck......................Await somethn more like dis !!!!!
From India, Tiruppur
polky1979
oh my God it was tremendously superb ,going through till 2nd last slide i was amazed but when i reached to the last slide was simply shock.thanx to share a superb think make me feel relax
From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.