Asef Zaman

In an airline corporation it is essential to have an employee orientation program since it helps employees understand the complex departmental structure which tends to exist in this part Industry.

In my experience of working in an Airline as an HR Manager, I often found new comers to be perplexed on matters regarding reporting authorities, job descriptions, pay scale etc. which led to me developing a guidebook to give them a better overview and understand a company a little better.

Attached is the Guidebook that I made with adjustments made to the name and logo of the company, but the whole guidebook’s contents were written by me starting from the Logo Design to the organogram.
Hope you all find it worth reading and implementing such a procedure in your company. Please do not hesitate to get back to me with your views and comments.

From Canada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION HANDBOOK.doc.pdf (186.9 KB, 4763 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.