muiqbal
Hi all,
I hope everone is in best of health.
I am a new member and writing for the very first time.
I think its a very good platform for sharing the ideas, and new developments in Human Resources Management
Can any one help me in providing me some kinda nice presentation regarding New employee orientation so that we can create a positive impression of our company and ensure that the chance for a successful start of the employee is increased.
Note: It wil only be used as a reference.
Regards
Mudassar

From Pakistan, Lahore
leoveeravarma
Hi there,
first of all collect all the documents such as Experience letter,relieving letter,photos,certificates and also markcard.
don't forget to take the address that could be the employees recent bank transactin slip.
Then prepare a presentation about ur company i.e., No of employees working, organisational structure, No of division, Regarding the projects handling and also handled etc
then introduce him r her to the team members of ur company and carry on.
i think this must help you

From India, Bangalore
anamika_anu
Hi, I am working in a software company. my boss has requested me to devise an online orientation program. i am absolutely clueless. can someone help me in this regard
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.