No Tags Found!

MBA_Archana

Dear Seniors,
Pls help me in this matter..........
Where can i print my Cite HR Certificate???????:confused:
There is a minimum requirement of 50 post, my total post are 59. Pls let me know for the same..:confused:
Looking forward to here from you :idea:
Regards,
Archana

From India, Delhi
MBA_Archana

:confused: Dear Seniors......... 22 views but not a single reply??????? pls help me out to this :confused: Looking forward to here from you. Regards, Archana
From India, Delhi
amruta.kore

what????????? i am hearingn it for the first time i have also completed my 53 posts i dont think ,it is true someone may have made a prank on you Bye
From India, Mumbai
saravananjanardanan

Dear Archana & Amruta, Please check your profile, where you can download your certificate. Regards Saravanan J
From India, Hyderabad
CHR

Hi Archana, Sorry - didn’t notice this before. The CiteHR Certificate feature is not yet available. We’ll be working on that shortly. Regards, CHR
From India, Gurgaon
nash22

There was an option before( i think old members aware about that ) to print HR certificate if you complted atleast 50 posts ( I guess ) I printed mine too , that option is not availbabe now , hope Cite HR will look this mater as well
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
MBA_Archana

Dear Seniors, Still i am not able to see the option to print cite hr certificate. pls help........................... Regards, Archana
From India, Delhi
shaival.tiwari

Hello Archana, You are right their was an option for the Certificate but now its not their. I am also waiting for that.
From India, Mumbai
Gunjan Sarojwal

Hello Sir,
I could not find any information on how the scores are earned on the site for postings.
How the rating are made for "green", "grey" and "red" profiles on the site.
What is the criteria and who used to decide it that a person should be given any certificate or not..
There are many people who used to post on unmatched topics on the site. E.g in humour section, if they get good replies, their status goes green. Many unwanted posts are going unmonitored.
Plz answer these queries.
Regards
Gunjan

From India, New Delhi
devs1180

Dear CHR How can I see the features of this site and inventory of usable items? How does the certificate of citehr matters?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.