ayushib

Hi ,
we are looking forward for organising the campus drive in orrisa for the pharma students, intake-40-50, participation 500-1000, anyone who is experienced in the similar field,pls contact immed at
thanks

From India, Delhi
imranlightwalla

Dear Ayusi,
I am proud to introduce ourselves as Careercruise HR Pvt Ltd.
We are an end to end HR Consultancy firm having a PAN India presence and servicing some of the biggest names in the Industry.
We have conducted Campus Recruitment Drives for more than 50 companies and would be happy to assist your company with the same.
You could contact me on 9820389180.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

From India, Mumbai
Santosh Sethi
Dear Ayushib,

Greetings from the Placement Cell of Maharaja Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Placement Cell of Maharaja Institute of Technology as a young and energetic cell, seeks to offer On-campus and Pool campus drive for the young and Talent engineers of all the institutes across Orissa.

We understand our client's business and had been successfully delivering to their on-going demands, in IT/ITES, Construction, Mechanical, Pharmaceutical, High Tech, Banking & Finance, Healthcare etc; domains taking time and care to understand client's strategies and goals as well as their recruitment needs.

We have done many On and Pool campus drives at Orissa in the gathering of 1000-5000 students at a time and also in the process to make many more. With ref to your request we could gather the students as per your target and make the drive successfully.

Please do send me the detailed information abt the company and other required info abt campus program to my email id

We will look fwd to hearing from you soon for a long term process.

Best Regards,
Santosh Kumar Sethi
Manager-Training & Placement

From India, Calcutta
CMS IT
We are looking for consultants / Colleges to conduct the Campus Drive call if intrested : 8904421441
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.