No Tags Found!

Ankdev

Dear All
Greetings for the day!!!
Let me introduce myself as Ankit partner WE STAFF HUMAN RESOURCES a newly started consultancy firm providing services in the field of
  • Recruitment and Assessment Support
  • Outsourced HR
  • Temporary Staffing Services
This is my second experience into the field of doing something on my own after a work experience of almost three and half years in the Human Resource field. Currently to start up with we are looking for corporate client tie-ups. We have a strong database of candidates across industries/cities in most management functions.
We are not that huge players in the recruitment industry but are offcourse willing to be one in the near course of future.
A very Happy Diwali to all of you too in advance.
Regards
Ankit
Partner
We Staff Human Resources
Mobile - 9769303903
Email-

From India, Pune
praveen446

HI Friends,
I have started consltancy in Bangalore, from past 2 years i am providing service to Manufacturing Industy in bangalore and belgaum. Please mail me for your any new recruitment needs. It will be a great help for us.
Payment terms will be very attractive then any other consultancy.
Feel free to send me Mail for your requirement to praveenbhosale1 @gmail.com.
Waiting for your positive response at the earliest
Regards
Praveen

From India, Bangalore
praveen446

Subject - Re: Introduction - We Staff Human Resources
HI Friends,
I have started consltancy in Bangalore, from past 2 years i am providing service to Manufacturing Industy in bangalore and belgaum. Please mail me for your any new recruitment needs. It will be a great help for us.
Payment terms will be very attractive then any other consultancy.
Feel free to send me Mail for your requirement to praveenbhosale1 @gmail.com.
Waiting for your positive response at the earliest
Regards
Praveen.

From India, Bangalore
hussainfirasat
Hi, We need a team of Sales professionals to market and sell our Holiday Products. We are an 19 year old Holiday company and want an excellent sales team including a sales manager for our Hyderbad, Warangal, Vijaywada & Vizag Branches.
Interested Please call on 040 40356666 Ext: 212 or email resume to
Consultants are also welcome.
Four Seasons Holidays.

From India, Hyderabad
rajanassociates

Dear
For support on the Legal front for these young entrepreneurs you can look to the posts in CITE HR which admittedly is the best open source search engine in HR.
With Regards
Advocates & Notaries & Legal Consultants for Recruiting & Staffing Industry
E-mail : rajanassociates@eth,net,
-9025792684-9025792634

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.