No Tags Found!

chenggong diva
Hello friends
I am new in Hr field and want to ask if i hire a consultant for doing all the compliance and payroll , staffing , recruitment and all the Hr related tasks will be done by them. While signing a contract with them what points should be mentioned in contract with them . Can we ask the PF/ESIC login password to check weather they submitted the Pf or not?
Which companies comes under shops and establisment act ... When do a company gives LWF .
Will the consultant provide the hard copies of joining kits or its his duty to take care of all the statutory compliances as we put the employees on his role.
Will he provide the hr policies like hr handbook, leave policy, induction trainiig, maternity policy, gratuity bonus everything?
Please help me out

From India, New Delhi
KK!HR

First of all you need to be clear on what is the scope of outsourcing you want to do with the HR Consultant, then define the outcomes and the action in case of default or shortfall. As regards PF, ESI compliance you need not insist on their pass word or login id as the same could be done by using the unique identity number of employee deployed under these scheme. Insist on production of wage bill or salary statement signed by the employees concerned of having received the amount shown against each as well as copy of the return indicating the breakup of individual-wise contribution. Finally take indemnity bond from the contractor as to any future claim after the contract period is over and take some performance guarantee for a period of one year.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.