No Tags Found!

itender.singh
I changed my Job in April 2005 and moved to new location (state). I applied for the transfer of the PF(Provident Fund) amount to my new PF account (in this case it is privately owned Trust).
Since then, i am following up for the transfer. Now after the long struggle, the PRO person said the cheque has been sent.
Now:
1) How can i check if the Principle amount transferred is correct.
2) Who will pay me the interest for the period of April 2005 to till date.

From India, Calcutta
p ramachandran

Dear friend,
1. If your contribution is 12%, then the employer will contribute 8.33% on your salary to PENSION FUND and the balance (12%-8.33%) will go to your EPF account. Therefore, the transfer will get effected your contribution plus balance of employer contribution as stated above. Your Pension fund account will also get transfered seperately. The cheque amount consists of the amount as stated earlier.
2.You can calculate yourself on the way mentioned above for the years of service served by you with the previous employer and get satisfied by comparing your result and amount received.
3.Interest will be get accumulated automatically by the calculation of Pf authoritie, till your withdrawal.
SINCE PF IS A SOCIAL SECURITY MEASURE, YOUR CARE IS CONSIDERED BY PF AUTHORITIES.

From India, Madras
itender.singh
Dear Friend,
I want to ask,
There is a gap from April 2005 to till date. My money is lying in the PF account created by the previous employer. Now when this money is getting transferred to other state RPFC, who will give the interest. The previous a/c 's RPFC or the current Trust (as current account is in private trust).

From India, Calcutta
shaunak_aus82

Dear friend,
Further to your peculiar query, I wish to inform you that till the date your PF contributions are transferred to your new account (wherever it is), the interest part will be taken care of by the previous PF authorities. From the day, your PF accumulations come into your account, interest will be credited by the new PF authorities.
However, you may confirm this with either the PF office or your HR Department. In case you are yourself an HR guy, then with the former.
Regards,
Shaunak Marulkar

From India, Mumbai
nagarajan.venu
Dear all
i have submitted my pf transfer form to my present company in the year 2011.
Till now the previous company pf is not transferred,also made grievance redressal form online for settling the claim. How long one has to wait for transfer, three times registered the complaint ,status showing the pf form is sent back to old company,but while asking they have not received any information containing documents from pf office
kindly advice
regards
v.nagarajan

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.