Saravanamuthu
Hi,
I am Radhika,MBA student specializing in HR.I have got my project work in a subcontracting electrical company -they are basically service sectors.Where there is no proper system in HR and youngest deptartment in the organization is HR.
Can anybody suggest me a topic related to this type of a sector.
Please help me in this regard.
Regards,
Radhika

From India, Hyderabad
bhatt.mitesh
hi radhika,

from your explaination i can say that the management dont know what exactly HR is? and what are the various functions of HR?

this is the situation of almost every organisation and very few are having good HR department.

for this situation there is only one reason and that, initially there were lack of awareness in management to understand their valuable human assets.

as now like all other assets the human asset of the company is become critical and organisation has to retain its valuable human assets.

this is the reason why today every organisation is looking at the HR department.

we can work in the organisation where there is HR department already established so there will be system in line and everyone in organisation knows what he suppose to do and in what way.

but what about the organisation which youngest department is HR?

here you have to give them a path through which you or management will be able to establish the HR department.

NOW LETS COME TO YOUR QUESTION: YOU ASKED WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?

THE ANSWER IS TO CARRY OUT THE RESEARCH ON TOPIC "ORGANISATION DIOGNOSIS".

THIS WILL HELP YOU TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY THE PROBLEMS ARE THERE IN THE ORGANISATION AND WHAT ARE DIFFERENT ISSUES BETWEEN EMPLOYEE & EMPLOYEE, EMPLOYEE & MANAGEMENT.

ONCE YOU FIND THESE ISSUES YOUR WORK WILL OVER. I MEAN YOUR SUMMER PROJECT WILL COMPLETE THERE AND THEN AFTER ORGANISATION'S WORK WILL START IN WHICH ALSO YOU CAN ASSIST THEM.

DEAR I TOLD YOU THIS COZ I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS IN MY ONE OF THE PROJECT.

SO IF YOU NEED ANY KIND OF HELP JUST TELL ME...

I WILL ALWAYS READY TO HELP...

REGARDS,

MITESH BHATT

0091-9824642470

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.