soubhagya
I have done MBA (HR) Regular with BCA as my bachelor degree. I am Workings as An HR executive in one of the CMM level 5 companies from more than 1. 5 yrs in recruitment field.
And i am not happy with my job profile as it has become monotonous and the profile is not giving me any chance for my growth. Frankly speaking, my learning and growth curve has not changed at all. It was the same when i left my college after my MBA and i joined this company. The only thing i am getting here is company brand name.
So i am looking for any certification in advanced HR through which i can enhance my knowledge and i can add weightage to my CV. So that it can help me in getting jobs in HR generalist position.
i Request the seniors to please guide me the next step in my career and if any courses i cant opt for so that i can change my profile.
Please help me out. Thanks in Advance.

From India
forshivani
Hello Subhagya,
Please understand one thing that its just up to u how u take the things....
U got job in CMM level-5 company and now u r having 1.5 yrs of experience in recruitment then thats for sure that u must have learned n developed skills in recruitment to some extent .....thats good too....but u know grass is always greener on the other side so please dont jump into other things because u got bore .....but if u really have Zeal for HR Generalist rolen u know what they doexactly n u think that u want to one ....n would be happy then only go for it...otherwise u will again feel bore after some time......
Good Luck!!
Shivani

From India, New Delhi
soubhagya
Thanks Shivani for the suggestion. i completely agree with you. Thats true.
But what i meant is that it is the right time and right age for me to learn more and more things. I agree that i have learnt few things.. but the learning process is not in progress now. ita has become still. I am interested to learn more things and take more challenges.
Now by this explaination can you please guide me....

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.