thiru4179
Hi,
I have joined an MNC company recently, initially during the interview they didn't say that i will be interview by the client of the company again and if he is satisfied with my interview then only they will take me into the project.Since the client is from Poland I didn't understand his slang of english and coz of this they didn't take me into project which i was hired for.. they moved me to another project which is not relevant to my skills. I didn't go to the office for couple of days later and I sent resignation to the reporting manager stating the same of irrelevant project. Now they are threatening that they will take discipline action against me since i didnt serve notice period of 3 months. I went for office only for 2 weeks only and i didn't get any salary because i didn't finish one month also there .. so what do i need to do now.. please suggest me

From India, Bangalore
ravi5554

Hi,
Don't get tense about that do simple step go and consult your Reporting manager and tell them your problem, when you worked only for 2 weeks then you may be in probation period, if you are in probation period then no need of to serve notice period and all, anyway you sent them resignation letter, they should accept that.

From India, Mumbai
janardan_raccha

Dear Thiru,
Ravi has suggested very well to you. Tell your reporting manager that the project assigned for you is not relevant to you and will not give value addition to your knowledge and skills.
Regards,
Janardan

From India, Mumbai
thiru4179
thanks for the suggestion ravi , jana. I went and informed the same to manager that project is irrelevant to my skills. He said he'll put on bench and asked me to speak with hr regarding notice period. Over the phone she said its fine when you have no work we will release early but again i got the mail from her stating need to serve 3 months notice period. they are making it very complex for me intentional. If they would have told earlier itself that i need to clear the interview with client then i would have given up joining this company..
From India, Bangalore
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

First of all please let us know the termination clause during probation so as to give appropriate view, as such for 2 weeks job the company cannot compel you to serve 3 months notice period.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.