No Tags Found!

bigmem
Hi All,
As a HR professional, and since HR & Finance are usually in the opposite direction, I have worked with a finance manager who's typically described by the 8 Qs & answers posted. I have found that the best way to deal with such dominant personality is to confuse him/her, and when they are confused they make mistakes. It's all about 'adopt' & 'adapt'. How? Well, be smart enough to create your own circle, draw this person into that circle and tell him/her to stand in the corner.
All the very best.

From United States, Fremont
as16_86
I think then There is no difference beetween an underworld activities and a coroporate world........... Both are exploiting..............
From India, Bangalore
devivek
Dear Mr.Capt Chand Pathak

Eight Answers for your Questions. Any brave answers?
1.What do you call a person who takes credit for some one else's hardwork?

Ans: Manager

2.Who are these people who indulge in these unethical practices in cheating others of their hardwork?

Ans: Lazy

3.Why do they do these things? What are their compulsions & motivations?

Ans: Due to careless, a lot of workburden at particular period.
The hardworker is not capable to explain his work properly and no leadership skill.

4.What kind of education would they have received?

Ans: Practical knowledge

5.Can we call that education?

And: Only for some issues

6.What kind of upbringing , habits, lifestyles would these kind of people have?

No proper recognition, Looses his self respect.
He can cheat anyone(even him)
No proper lifestyle. But he will think that he is the head of all and he will maintain the prestige.

7.Are they themselves responsible or should we blame their Teachers, Environment, System, Society.

First is himself and the remaining continous from envi to society

8.What can we do with these people? How do we treat them? Do they deserve respect?

Either advice will workout or realsing will workout.

With regards

D.Vivek
97865 22334

From India, Madras
Laksh.A

Hi all,

First of all I appreciate the efforts of Capt. Chand for asking such questions and Raj to answer them. I agree with what Raj mentioned, I would like to add my views.
  1. What do you call a person who takes credit for some one else's hardwork?
1. Ans: In few words, Opportunist (as mentioned by Raj), mediocre or less then that (Because if they had some concrete element they would not need such tactics and probably would not have time to do so as they would be busy doing the task themselves other instead of labeling other's hard work as their own) , escapist (as such people escape form taking charge of uneasy situations on their part and very cunningly put other into it)

2. Who are these people who indulge in these unethical practices in cheating others of their hard work?

Ans: One because they lack element and want some one else to do things for them to label as their own, Two-because others around let them do it, three- our own value system does not let us fall on to their levels.

3. Why do they do these things? What are their compulsions & motivations?

Ans. Because of their personal traits mentioned in Ans. 1.

Compulsions are to succeed at any cost and motivations, some of them are self motivated and others are motivated by their own environment at home and outside it.

4. What kind of education would they have received?

Ans: Education? most of the people in corporate are educated atleast in terms of their possession of degree!!

Moral and ethical education is best suited that too at an early age of growing up.

5. Answered in 4.

6. What kind of upbringing, habits, lifestyles would these kind of people have?

Ans. Few thoughts, few seconds are enough to change one's mind positively as well as negatively. It is about the conveniences and vulnerability towards myriads of incidents we face in life. It is ones own decision what to pick from what all we saw and observed. Two siblings lived in similar settings turns out to be different individuals, the difference is because they perceived and related to thing differently.

7. Are they themselves responsible or should we blame their Teachers, Environment, System, Society.

Ans. Yes parents, teachers, society and environment do play an important role in shaping up our personalities but above all it is the individual who is responsible. Most of our children are morally strong but as they grow they leave certain traits and gain some on their own. If we introspect deeply, even we all have changed since our childhood.

8. What can we do with these people? How do we treat them? Do they deserve respect?
Ans. Communicate to them in their language! And about respecting them: Respect them (only) for being your GURUs in teaching you be alert and face the realities of the world smartly! In return teach them lessons too…

From India, Lucknow
chandpathak

Which answers I was satisfied with?
Well...I was satisfied by the participation of so many thinkers and all those who contributed. The idea is to genearate some awareness and discuss about issues which are important in today's workplace.
In a small way we all are contributing to National character building.
Capt Chand Pathak

From India, Lucknow
pratapkamble

Dear all ,
very good discussion ,congratulation to all.
There are these unethical people everywhere.
One should be smart ,alert ,good people skills ,good observation skills,Assertiveness to overcome problems.
And moreover DONT LET OTHERS TO TAKE CREDIT WHAT YOU HAVE TOILED FOR .
Have that spirit as one quotation says "A person who donot stop or make effort to stop crime against him is as guilty as a person who is doing crime against him".
Its our duty or it is Ethical to teach such Unethical people a Good Lesson.
Regards
Pratap

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.