No Tags Found!

Anonymous
My company wants last 3 month bank statement. I can provide bank statement with only salary amount credit details. Other transactions details I will hide. Can they want to see all of the details of my transactions?
From India, New Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
No, normally employers will be specific about your salary credit entry only and will not consider other transactions. However ensure the statement should be downloaded through net banking preferably in pdf format with details of your bank account in the top. However submitting with other entries / transactions will prove its genuineness more.

From India, Madras
rahulbhatnet1

Dear concern,

You should be transparent in your details for background verification. If it is find to your employer that you have hidden information then they can terminate you immediately. Salary details is sensitive issue hence provide them each and every document / information. Don't afraid about that.

From India, Pune
Anonymous
Hello Rahul ,
I will share original bank statement. I'm not hiding my Salary bank statement. I just want to hide my all other transaction. Because I don't want to disclose my transaction habit. Is it create a problem?

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.