mba.lokesh@rediffmail.com
Sir,i was working in a hotel in H.R.Deptt. last three years.In these days i have got two time increment with promossion.but suddenly my boss said that ur performance is not up to the mark so yo can resign today. Sir please give me advise what should i do.
From India
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Lokesh,
What has happened with you is quite unfortunate. However, it is quite common in hotel industry. I recommend you putting your papers, take your dues, take the "No Due cum Employment Certificate" and move out.
Remaining unemployed means getting a gap in the career. But then these cases are common in hotel industry and you may not be asked question on this gap by your future employer.
Once you are out from the hotel, start searching for the job rigorously. You will get the job in month or so. Secondly, hotel industry has very close network. Send your CV to all your friends, ex-employees etc. Someone will help you that is for sure.
Nevertheless, you need to analyse why this problem came up. Did you antagonise your boss in any way?
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

This happens only with Stand Alone property and not with Chain hotels, as Mr. Dinesh has rightly said put up your paper and search for a Good Chain Hotels rather than Stand Alone properties. Wish you all the best.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.