Anupama Saini

oh yes .....we should do it ..see ggreat ideas comes from great minds only ..good suggesstion Mr dudeja ...I am also with you and kiran ...lets us do some kind of voting to select the best volunteer .....
so i mean we can roll out he list of people who actually volunteered and ask people to vote for them..what say Mr dudeja and Kiran ...
Regards
Anu

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Oh yes,
definitely..there shud be voting n some samll token too...it will keep people motivated and also encourage others to do more!!!please post when does the voting start....our top 2-3 votes would go to who...v all know guys!!!!
:D
Regards
radhika

From India, Delhi
Poonam Sadana

Indeed it's a great idea!!!
As it will keep the spark and enthu among the vounteers to do their best.
Thank you Mr. Dudeja for your innovative idea and Kiran, Geeti, Radhika, Himani, Pankaj land all other members lets fix on some parameters on which the contributions of volunteers will be measured....wat say???
Regarding the token of good work we can buy small gifts or trophies to be given in the following meet....
Keep growing while sharing :)
Regards,
Poonam

From India, New Delhi
pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR NCR Team !
At the Outset Thanks to Mr. Dudeja for this idea of keeping the Volunteers Motivated by some token of appreaciation (or Gifts or Momentos etc.) !
Well i agree for the same, but as Himani & others suggested that it should be done offline so that it comes as a surprise for the recepient of the same ! :)
Well Kiran, the Full Support and All the GOODWISHES are and will always be with you and with all other Ever Winner's Team of CiteHR CHR members for all the Joy and Success !!! :D :D :D
Someone should take initiative and start activities of polling (Offline) for implementing this great idea !!!
Keep it up Everyone .
Regards,
Pankaj Kumar Sinha
GURGAON
------------------------

From India, Delhi
nitin.parijaat

Hay Guys,
Congrats to all Cite HR NCR Members for making it sucessfull.........its all bcoz of u guys.............
Let me add someithg which can thrill u........may be ....let me try..
I had made a small ppt on CITE HR NCR MEET.......i want to make it more stylish but sorry lil't busy with other assingment.....and want to submiit as i rec pics........
A small Gift to Cite hr NCR members from my side...Pls don't forget to give ur views....
Regards,
Nitin Parijaat

From India, New Delhi
Anupama Saini

Okay ..lets do it this way ..
Let me take down the count of votes ..you guys can give me the votes through pm (private messaging).
The voting will close down by tommorow evening 6.p.m.so start giving in me your votes ... if someone is not visiting this website but is in touch with any memebr ,please inform his or her ..it is the fundamental right of every citeHR memebr to give Votes (please note people over 18yrs of age are only eligible for voting so those who feel that they are still sweet sixteen please do not vote ...:P :P :P :P .. just kidding ...)
Any other suggestion guys!
Anu

From India, Calcutta
Geeti
Hey Prativa & Sandeep,
Heartfelt Opoligies for missing out on your names from the Volunteers list & the Photograph it was purely unintentional & by mistake.
Hope my opoligies would mend the damages that have been purely by mistake & result of multitasking.
Warm Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
Mattamkiran

YO...YO...YO
The HEAT is ON & ON & ON......
If something NEW comes up...there is someone to respond to it. Great Idea of acknowledging Volunteers. All credit goes to Mr. Dudeja.
Also, I Just want to inform you all guys one thing.
In this Voting...Myself and Geeti's Names would not be involved. People whomsoever VOTE for ME or GEETi...their votes would not be counted :) .
The REASON being...we already got enough LIGHT thrown on US as VOLUNTEERS.So, now we should look for FRESH and ENTHUSIASTIC NEW VOLUNTEERS who actually contributed.
Hope, Everyone will understand and cooperate in this especial & particular case.
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Anupama Saini

Kiran !
But I do not support this ..see this is the first volunteers honour to be given ..and i dont see any point in not including you as one of the contendors for thsi voting....
If you guys have done soemthing good that should be awarded and if someone else has done let someone else get this honour....
See if in case you guys are selected then looking at your enthu and level of particiaption , others will be motivated more and more ......
lets be very fair ....
Anu

From India, Calcutta
pankaj.sinha

Hi Kiran, Geeti & All Cite-HR NCR Team !

I do wholeheartedly appreciate this very idea of yours to exclude both of you from this voting list for appreciation... though this is your Goodness to think this way ... but in my opinion actually ur and Geeti's names also must be included !

I am not aware how others feel about it ... well i think all others also should opine about it ... meanwhile i shall plan to send one PM of my vote to Anupama.

Keep it up as this is a very Good idea ... only request is to implement it properly ! :)

Looking forward to see the next winners (other than the 2 already acknowledged winners Kiran & Geeti) ... ... ...

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.