No Tags Found!

shaifaly.sangal

Hi, Can anyone help me to understand procedure for hiring unskilled labour in Delhi NCR. What are the minimum wages for this? Also, any specific contract staffing agreement format for this.
From India , Delhi
Kritarth Consulting

Employment for any Cadre (Skkilled or Unskilled or Highly Skilled or Supervisory or Managerail etc) in Industrial or Commercial Estas is governed by one and same Employment-related Laws. You may proceed hiring the Most Suitable-for-your-Esta's Need Adult Person who is Physically Fit as found at pre-employment Medical Exam, induct the Recuit, Explain Tasks to be done taking into account the prescribed Min Wages as applicable (Delhi NCR includes parts of several Provinces hence the Min Wages shall be the Rate applicable to the Area i.e. UP in case of Noida, G Noida, Ghaziabad etc
Kritarth Team

From India, Delhi
shaifaly.sangal

Thanks Kritharth for responding! I am looking for contract staffing agreement format also.
From India , Delhi
Pan Singh Dangwal

Dear Shaifaly,
Pls clarify whether you are hiring the "Unskilled" person through "Third Party" or want to recruit at your company roll. Also clarify if it is only for one person or more. There could be multiple agreement formats (depend upon your requirement, negotiations, scope of work and commercial terms).
I deal with around more than 100 manpower contractor and have tracker how to deal and what important points to be noted (start to end).
Pls find attached a simple format which I follow.
For more clarification you can reach me @ .

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Manpower Contract Agreement-Format.doc (67.5 KB, 5888 views)

shaifaly.sangal

Thanks for responding Mr Pan Singh. I have sent you an email with my querries, please help me. Regards
From India , Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.