naved.khan
Mr Naved Khan, My sincere apology if anybody felt bad with my quotes. it won’t be repeated..
From India, Mumbai
prasad.polu
excellent explanation sir really good and i think "NONE OF THE PERSON IN THE WORLD PERFECT" we should learn all according the circumstances
From India, Hyderabad
ajsbhangu

[QUOTE=naved.khan;1692067]Well done Naved Bhai,
Only a great person can accept his mistake in public/media/forum, as you did. Yes it is true that not studies or degree but only regular practice makes a man perfect. Degree can only teach us the theories and rules, but way/procedure to implement or adoption of rules can only be learn t by doing it in practical. Keep up the spirit.
Thanks and Regards,
amarjeet Singh.

From India, Mumbai
mm priya

Hi Sudhir,
Next month i am going to join in a new company as a Admin come HR executive. Admin wise i am experienced but i want to know about HR activities. It is a small textile industry having at least 100 employees. So i need details about functions which should i take care in that field..
Thanks
Regards,
priya mm

From India, Coimbatore
sudhirkumar.hr

Hi......
This is sudhir , here i want to know the procedure of Leave because in our company they are two catagery for some employees they are deducting PF,esi and some are not deductng anything .
I want to implement the leave procedure that how it is applicable.
Regards,
Sudhir Kumar
Asst.manager HR

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.