saswatabanerjee

its mee,
I hope you realise that while the question has an important academic significance, in reality it will not really matter whether he gets his experience certificate. Most employers (potential employers) will not appreciate a certificate of working for 2 months (unless it was a part of training that some mba courses have). Any such certificate will only reduce his appeal to employers as they rarely want people who leave jobs in a short time

From India, Mumbai
bodhisutra

Experience certificate just says that this guy worked with us for such a duration. I see no reason why a company should have a problem issuing such a statement of fact even if the employee was on rolls for a single day.
It should not be subjective (eg: if the employee is sincere, give him the certificate. I mean, would the employees be governed by a well thought out policy or the subjective judgement of HR whether he was sincere or not?).
I believe any company which respects its employees would not have any issue in giving him an experience certificate stating his duration of employment.

From India, Delhi
its mee
Hi ,
I appreciate the fact that if an employee works only for a single day, the company should not have any problem in issuing the experience certificate .. but when an employee provides false , unreasonable reason to get relieve from the rolls of the company despite he/she is bound to the condition of legal Bond. Issuing the certificate of experience, is the right step against the whole situation?
Thanks

From India, Indore
bodhisutra

Well, just the fact that the employee doesn't want to work anymore with the company should be enough to relieve him - what could be a more reasonable reason? Employment has to be voluntary - forcing a guy to stick with a company doesn't work in the long run.
Does the legal bond say that if the guy leaves before bond term, the company would not issue Experience Certificate?
Also, if the bond is really legally enforceable, courts will provide the legal remedy to the company.
Withholding the Experience Certificate or salary etc are things which would technically be illegal and are definitely unethical.
IMHO no honorable company would resort to it.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.