No Tags Found!

murali12

Dear all please help me out i need what is the procedur for the registration of esi and what are all the documents required. Regards Murali
From India, Bangalore
acthutha

Hi Murali..
first u will write a letter to the esi director, regarding this Sub Code, Along with this letter u must submittt 1.Bank Statement of ur Company, 2. If u have any main branch then that company code( C11 ) also submiitt to them or contract agreement if any,., 3. Pan card No, 4. Emp Details, 5. Payslips, 6. Main branch last month challan, 7. Address proff, 8. concern person addres & contact no, who are authorised for that establishment,9.letter heads, .
i hope these are enough, i got code by using this documents... with in 7, 8 days u get the code( sub Code), main code i don't know , how many days will take?
SRIKANTH

From India, Mathura
murali12

Thank you Mr. Srikanth , last month we never done any deduction from employees and i dont have any challen how to move. this estabelishment started on 27th dec 2009. what is the time limit for registration.
Murali

From India, Bangalore
Karthikma

Hi,
Procedure for Getting Sub code for ESI apart from Employer & Employee details. The below mentioned things should follow
1. Minimum 21 employee should work in that branch to get ESI sub code.
2. Employer (4.75%) & Employee(1.75%) of gross salary for six months should be paid as deposit in ESI office.

From India
HRDOCTORPLUS

Kindly contact the local ESI office for details.... all details regarding esi registration and guidelines given in ESIC - Headquarters' Office ( ESIC Website)
Further if u need any assistance mail me at

From India, Coimbatore
sumispj

Dear Mr.Murli i want to inform you that for a new atablishment of ESIC employees registration form should go before 10th of any month. Means as new employees are coming you need to register them before 10th of any month. Now 2nd thing if you are submmiting ESIC form of a employee then you should submit a. 2 photo with their family
b. Properly filled FORM for ESI . and remember one thing it is very important to fill ESI hospital near to his home if you are filling his home address. After registering the employee and submitting ESI money you will get a challan from BANK. Be shure for CHALLAN.
regards
Suman

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.