No Tags Found!

samshelke2121@gmail.com

Dear Sir/ Madam, One of my friends working in manufacturing co. He gave a manpower supply contract. The contractor register under the ABRY scheme and didn't inform the principal employer. The principal employer paid all EPFO related statutory compliance payments (ECR) to the contractor. As per the scheme, the employer remitted the filing payment under the scheme.
Now, the question is in this case does the principal employer have the right to not pay upcoming EPFO related payments to the contractor?

If yes then what about paid EPFO compliance payment? Can I ask the contractor to repay the reimbursement amount?

If anyone can help me with the above question, that would be a great help.

Thanks and Best Regards
S. Sameer

From India
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,

The Contractor is getting double benefit here. He is availing benefit on Contribution under ABRY as well as getting the PF contribution paid from Principal Employer. This is not correct on the part of the Contractor. Here- You may make it as a system of reimbursement against proof of remittance so that the contractor can claim only as and when he remits the Contribution. With regard to the past you may recover the excess paid payments as per the terms of Contract agreement with the contractor.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.