No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Mr. Reddy,
For pension there are several documents to prove one's identity. Govt can't make Aadhar mandatory for pensioners. Infact govt is forcing Aadhar to be linked with UAN due to only one reason. Back in 2015 the bench presided by the then CJI H.L.Dattu said that GoI can't make it mandatory for welfare schemes. Then showing it as a money bill the GoI passed Aadhar act in March-April, 2016. And as per this rule for proper dissipation of resources from the consolidated fund of India one has to show his/her Aadhar in order to get the benefits of social welfare schemes. And this is the catch. I'm not a pensioner under EPS scheme right now. I don't withdraw pension so I don't need to show my Aadhar to the govt of India. However GoI is only forcing to link Aadhar because they are giving 1.16% to the respect ice EPF accounts. And that amount is getting debittted from consolidated fund of India. This is the only reason GOI is so adament to link Aadhar with UAN. Even If I get pension from EPS I don't get it from GOI. I withdraw some money once I atain the age of 60 and by using of the rest of the amount I have to buy an annuity in order to get monthly pension. So the only reason is this. And infact this is the only reason the Govt itself is saying repeatedly.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

From India, Kolkata
ravindrasing.r@sailife.com
Dear Sir,
When I checked with EPF site my UAN number is not linked with AADAR and PAN.
Reason Records not matching with Income tax ( PAN).
In EPF office my company registered only my first name and Last name. In Pan card mentioned my full name.
I given my application to My HR. How many days it took place to change name in EPF site.
Hence forth, our HR dept also implemented to register name as per PAN and AADHAR card in EPF system.

From India, Warangal
rreddygk

Hi ANNONYMOUS,
Your understanding about EPS scheme is half correct. Will explain you.
Your PF contributions of 12% goes to fund called as EPF
Company contributions of 12 % goes to two funds one is EPF and another is EPS(8.33% of Basic to a maximum of 1250). Your EPF fund can be withdrawn(100% without any tax) once you attain 58 years. Rest of 8.33% is considered your contribution towards pension fund which is a pool. Based on your service period pension would be calculated at the rate of (Last drawn Wages*No.of Service/70). This is called superannuation pension. So, you are not buying any annuity out of your EPF here but getting pension from pool of fund. GOI is contributing to the pool and not to the individual account for EPS.
If you are thinking EPS scheme give you only superannuation pension it is wrong. EPS pay's Dependent pension, Widow Pension, Children pension and Orphan pension in case of any eventuality to the member. All these benefits come from pool fund. Social security schemes like EPF,EPS and ESIC have very good benefits to the employees.
I suggest to write positive points towards connecting the Aadhar instead of fault finding the intentions of Government. One more example to positive side, my transfer of PF from previous to current organization done exactly in 5 workings days due to this KYC and i know people struggling to get transfer from last one year as they don't wanted to have KYC compliant.
As other people explained people have multiple PAN/Voter/DL's and passport has validity of maximum 10 years.
Regards,
Keshav Reddy.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.