piyali chakraborty
Hi anita, R u some where associated with aptech. as in a training session of aptech I have heard this very story. thaks for sharing regds Piyali chakraborty
From India, Durgapur
Afaq777
Hello.. Anita,
It is really a good one story.. we can use it to make sure that the all participant will implement the learning what they have learned in any workshop.
Because, "learning is not taken place until behavior is change."
It is really appreciated .. good story..
regards,
AFAQUE AHMAD
Asst. Manager (Exams)

From India, Pune
JR Kumar

Slogan on the Banner for Training Division- "We Train You Gain" JR Kumar Faculty Director FAPCCI, Hyd
From India, Hyderabad
Mbala6
Hi Anitha, Very nicely scrippted...... Realy the story will have a strong implication after the training. Keeping posting the good things. Balasubramaniam
From India, Bangalore
maanu bhandari

Hi,
This is inform all cite hr members that i am no longer associated with 'New wave training & corporate solutions' due to there unprofessional & immoral work ethics. All though they still have my name on there website but don't get mislead by it. So in future if anybody deals with the above mentioned company for any kind of training program or for any kind of money transaction for trainings, then it'll be on there own responsibility.
Regards
Maanu Bhandari
Merry Chritsmas & Very Happy New Year

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.