No Tags Found!

Rashmip
Dear All,
Thanks Pavan, Rakhee, Jeena, Anupama, Samaira, Puspendra, Roopika, Chandrabhushan, Jennifer, Sridhar, K D Pandey, Shiv Prasad, Sherine, Venkatesh and Lalithaj for all your advices.
Will keep all your advices in my mind and would put it into practice as well. Thanks for your immense guidance and advices.
Regards,
Rashmi

From India, Mumbai
HRprof
No one needs to ever listen to abuses! I think you need to be strong and give him appropriate feedback. Wait for him to change after giving him the feedback. If he doesn't change, escalate the problem....to maybe his boss. If nothings works.....quit! No job is worth your self respect.
regards
jeena

From India, Bangalore
anu840

jEENA
BUT HE IS A SENIOR EMPLOYEE AND DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY IS COMING ON SATURDAY IT SEEMS, HOW CAN I????? HE DIRECTLY REPORTS DIRECTOR. DIRECTOR SON IS THERE IN THE STATION. I JUST JOINED 20 DAYS BACK. WHEN HE ABUSED I TOLD HIM SPEAK PROPERLY DONOT USE SUCH WORDS THEN IN RETURN HE IS TELLING WHAT I SAID//// NOBODY HAS LISTENED WHAT HE SAID TO ME. MYSELF AND HE ONLY WERE THERE IN THE CABIN.
PLS YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS WILL HELP ME MORE

From India, Bangalore
HRprof
Well...if he asked you "What did I say?" it could mean two things:
1) He really doesnt understand how his words affect people.
2) He doesnt care
The first could be because no one ever told him....so tell him directly...Sir/Name I would really appreciate if you do not use words such as "F***" when you speak with me. I don't think it is appropriate language to be used in office and specially with a Lady"
In the second case....you need to decide what you want to do. Staying in a job you are not happy in is not going to help you perform and is not going to help your career. Everybody makes mistakes in their lives by making a wrong choice....move on. But my sincere advise to you would be not to lie in any interviews that you give. Be honest and admit you made a wrong and say you want to correct it by choosing the right place to work in.
regards
Jeen

From India, Bangalore
anu840

DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO DIRECTOR/DIRECTOR'S SON......
NOW HE SENT ME A MAIL TO START APPRAISAL TO EMPLOYEES.
SINCE I AM REPORTING TO HIM (GM-FINANCE) IT LOOKS IN FUTURE I MAY HAVE LOTS OF PROBLEMS.
NOW THAT DISCUSSION IS FINISHED WE BOTH ARE SITTING IN OUR CUBICLE. AGAIN GOING TO HIS PLACE AND RISING THIS ISSUE WILL NOT BE A BIG PROBLEM. MOREOVER I HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.
NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SHOULD DO
IF I RESIST THIS THEN IN FUTURE AGAIN PROBLEMS

From India, Bangalore
HRprof
If you think some time has passed since he used the abusive language. Leave things the way they are and raise it only if and when it happens again. If it was a one off situation, you are better off by letting it go. If not, then talk to him.
You dont have to quit to find another job...if money is a problem.

From India, Bangalore
anu840

BUT TO FIND ANOTHER JOB I SHOULD HAVE LEAVE SINCE I HAVE JOINED RECENTLY I SUPPOSED NOT TO TAKE LEAVE AND NOT PERMITTABLE TO COME TO OFFICE LATE. (DUE TO STRIKE FEAR STARTED HOUSE LATE)2DAY I CAME HALF AN HOUR LATE HE STARTED TELLING IF HR COMES LATE THEN ALL THE EMPLOYEES WILL COME LATE
I THINK I CAN MANAGE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. BUT QUITE SOME TIME BACK THIS ISSUE OVER I CAME OUT FROM THE DISCUSSION WHEN HE ABUSED.

From India, Bangalore
Rupesh V
Dear Rashmi,
Its disheartening to know wht u r going thru.Well it happens in corporate life. u have to live with it here & wherever u go.Being in HR ur Director's will try to shoot from your shoulder's as they cant do it to maintain good relationship.
Relax & take it as a challange.Be Clam understand the problem for all employees as this is new to everyone. Employees were free birds witout HR & now they have to be under certain restrictions for which u will have to face the brunt... but it will be for some time.Keep smiling & try to talk to everyone & understand there problems.All the Best.

From India, Mumbai
sheky1989
Hi,
I feel that as new system are been introduced into the old system its ego's takes over and as such in yr case u are doing some thing good in bringing in practise which does help in growth of the company.
Seniors or directors are trying to use they weight on a new commer like u as such we have to be patient n cool head and always anticipate positive things to happen and all yr hard work will pay off.
Keep doing it, rewards will come your way.
Hats off to you.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
anu840

HEY ALL
THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS
BUT CAN I BE COOL AND PATIENT. IF I SAY ANYTHING TO HIS WORDS HE SAYS I AM ARGUING WITH HIM. HE SAYS NO BODY WILL SPEAK BACK TO ME. YOU ARE F....... TOO MUCH. HOW I CAN MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.