saurav1314

Dear Senior
I have left my previous organisation and joined new organisation on next day. I have completed 2 month in new organisation. My previous UAN is tagged with new organisation. I have some personal debt which I want to clear. I am want to withdraw PF for the same. Please let me know how can I withdraw PF.
Regards

From India, Madras
korgaonkar k a

Dear ANNONYMOUS Friend,
While in continuation of service you are not entitled for withdrawal of your EPF accumulation even though you change the job.
If there is a break / unemployment of minimum two months between the two employments, withdrawal is possible on giving declaration that the member is not in employment since more than two month.
Member is eligible for advance against his accumulation subject to certain conditions. There should be minimum 5 years contribution in EPF. Member need to apply for advance giving and justifying the reason for such advance.

From India, Mumbai
senthilkumar-k
Sir, My previous company EPF no AP/29363/1613 How can see the passbook and withdrawn the amount. The EPF not linked to my UAN pls give suggestions
From India, Puducherry
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.