ganesanvenki

Dear Friends,
I am V Ganesan. I want to have model standing order applicable in tamilnadu. can any one prove me or inform me from where i can get in chennai. Shall i try in M/s.C.Sitaraman Bros, Legal Book Sellers, Chennai.
regards
V Ganesan

From India, Madras
m.suntune
hi all.. I am currently working on a project on standing orders as my summer internship project. Kindly guide me how to start and proceed further..
From India, Bhopal
jan31975
pls send me a sample of the standing orders which include clauses on child labour,employment conditions,freedom of collective bargaining,equal oppertunity,discipline and grieviances,abuse of drugs, alcohol and illegal substances,human rights.
From India, Visakhapatnam
p ramachandran

you can get printed the attachment.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc MODEL STANDING ORDERS.doc (61.5 KB, 1353 views)

jasakahr
Dear friends,
I want to ascertain the term WAGES for calculation of subsistence allowance payable to suspended workmen pending inquiry.
I want to confirm whether it includes all allowances being paid to the workmen in addition to his basic wages and dearness allowance.
jasakahr

From India, Shahapur
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
Go through schedule I regarding Model Standing Orders under Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Punjab Rules, 1949. These Model Standing Orders are to be utilized by all the industrial establishments covered under the I E (S.O) Act, 1946 & is situated in Punjab & Haryana. Thus these Rules do not provide us any specific Model Standing Orders for manufacturing units.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
p ramachandran

As already our friends told Industrial Employment (standing Orders) ACt is having a specimen model standing orders in the annexure. It is applicable in general to all industries/establishments those do not have their own. A copy of the same is attached herewith.

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc MODEL STANDING ORDERS.doc (61.5 KB, 406 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.