HinnaGarg
Hi, Please guide me.Our Company is a public limited company and its Corporate Office is located at Noida (U.P.). We want corporate office's registration under ESI Act.I want to know whether all the documents related to get ESI number are required to be signed by Director of the Company or by any other person who is authorised in this behalf.Also tell me that under the definition of "Principal Employer", our company falls in which category.RegardsHinna Garg
From India, Panipat
Drkumar

We feel Pleasure to introduce our self that we have expert team in Labour Law ,Factory Act.,E.S.I.C,P.F,Shop & Establishment Act., C.L.R ( Contact Labour Registration ), Gratuity & Bonus Act.,Labour Welfare Fund Act. and Minimum Wages Act.
It is learn that you require the services for consultancy in statuary laws if you give us an opportunity .
We will provide the services as per law. Our Services Detail # 9811747078.
We really thankful if we could get a chance to give a best services to your organisation.
Note : Charges Should be less then Other Vendor.

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Kumar Solution.pps (273.5 KB, 67 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.