No Tags Found!

suraj_9974
Hi Friends, I need information on Job profile of HR & Admin in Pharma companies.
The story behind asking this question is that I lost my existing job due to COVID 19. My current profile is Administration Executive in Corporate office (US MNC).
I have given the interview in the Pharma company and got selected. I need someone's help who is currently working in the Pharma company and handling the job profile of Admin & HR so that I can prepare myself for the new upcoming profile.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Vadodara
suraj_9974
Nobody is able to help in this forum. It fill really sad that no one want to guide me.
From India, Vadodara
suraj_9974
Nobody is able to help in this forum. It fill really sad that no one want to guide me. Someone’s guide really help in learning. Thanks
From India, Vadodara
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Suraj_9974,
You are a HR professional young and aspiring for new job. First of all I wish you the best but ask you one thing that how long you will take support from others?
I have seen your past posts. In 2017 you left one company after serving for 5 years. Today we are in 2020. This means you have at-least 8 years of experience as on date. You should be in position to teach us with eight years of experience.
Given below link you can go through. This will give you some idea. The things you could not learnt in 8 years how you will learn it by someone's response on such forum?
https://www.citehr.com/showthread.php?t=621138

From India, Mumbai
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Suraj_9974,
You made me restless. I was little bit harsh with you. But that was the way I learnt from my seniors.
Please find some attachments for you herewith. You have to work hard. You need to read a lot. You need to take lessons from some one from time to time. Do some short course. All the best once again.
This response of mine for you at / after 24:00 hours of 16.08.2020.
Good Night..

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf labor-handbook.pdf (2.64 MB, 344 views)
File Type: pdf hr manual.pdf (714.6 KB, 280 views)
File Type: pdf Handbook on EPF and ESI CA Vivek Agarwal.pdf (614.6 KB, 172 views)
File Type: pdf Handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace.pdf (3.20 MB, 185 views)

khush-t-m-r

Dear Team, I need Help . resonantly i join Manufacturing Company please Let me know HR SOPs, Logistics manufacturing industry H.R Reports All HR & Admin Policies etc.
From India, Gurgaon
khush-t-m-r

Hi Friends, I need information on Job profile of HR & Admin in Manufacturing Company.
The story behind asking this question is that I lost my existing job due to COVID 19. My current profile is Sr.HR in Hospitality (Hotel Redisson Blu).
I have given the interview in the Manufacturing Company and got selected. I need someone's help who is currently working in the Manufacturing Company and handling the job profile of Admin & HR so that I can prepare myself for the new upcoming profile.
I need some detail Regarding ;- HR SOP's, Logistics Manufacturing industry
2- HR Reports
3#- All HR & Admin Policies
4-What Kind of payroll & Compliance forms, Register & Reports they are Maintaining
5- Contract Labour mgmt.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.