sheeba_hora

I have resigned Job giving notice period of 1 month. In appointment Letter company has mentioned notice period of 3 months / 3 month of salary in lieu of notice period. Further to this company said it is discretion of company to accept short period of notice.

Now company is rigid on its point that it is not going to relieve me before 3 month. my new company is asking me to get the relieving letter from previous company. my previous company is also having information of my new company where i am going. new company HR is also having fear that my previous company may issue them letter in this subject.

I resigned on hard copy

I served 1 month notice period, further i am ready to pay for 2 month for short period in notice.

I assigned all my work to my succeeding officer who was appointed in my position

my question is when an employee doesn't want to work a company can not force him/ her to work for 3 month employment contract will terminate on this ground.

still i am serving notice period of 1 month it is going to expire with in 2 days & management has approved my resignation with 3 month . New company wants me with in at maximum 1 month time with relieving letter. what maximum damage my present company can give to me & my new company

how to get my relieving letter

I am cheated like i am thinking

can i lodge a complaint against company for such harassment.

regards,

sheeba

From India, Mumbai
yajneshwara
I have resigned Job giving notice period of 1 month. In appointment Letter company has mentioned notice period of 3 months / 3 month of salary in lieu of notice period. Further to this company said it is discretion of company to accept short period of notice.
Now company is rigid on its point that it is not going to relieve me before 3 month. my new company is asking me to get the relieving letter from previous company. my previous company is also having information of my new company where i am going. new company HR is also having fear that my previous company may issue them letter in this subject.
I resigned on hard copy
I served 1 month notice period, further i am ready to pay for 2 month for short period in notice.
I assigned all my work to my succeeding officer who was appointed in my position
my question is when an employee doesn\'t want to work a company can not force him/ her to work for 3 month employment contract will terminate on this ground.
still i am serv

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.