Anonymous
Hi all, I worked in company for 5 months and i joined to a new company. can i transfer that pf account to new company as i worked only for 5 months?
From India, Chennai
killerg

Dear,
Yes you can transfer your previous EPF Account and service details to your current EPF Account.
You can transfer through online - Member UAN Login. Make sure that previous employer have seeded all KYC - Aadhar, PAN and bank details and also marked EXIT). IF KYC is not seeded ask your previous employer to seed KYC and make EXIT.
OR
Your can apply transfer through FORM 13, fill the form and provide it to current employer he will approve and file it to RPFC (This process takes more time then online process)

From United States, Baton Rouge
Anonymous
Is pan verification mandatory for pf transfer. Because my pan name not matched with UAN.
From India, Chennai
manojkamble

Yes, PAN, Aadhar and Bank Details verification is mandatory for the PF transfer.

killerg

For transfer of EPF, Adhaar number must be seeded with UAN and it should also have been verified by the employer. Date of Exit is also mandatory.
As per concern, PAN verification for transfer of claim is not required. You can apply.
My suggestion is to get your name change in PAN card. (All documents should have same name)
Once Aadhar and DOE information is seeded, following are the ways to get PF account transfer online through Member UAN portal.
a.Kindly visit Unified Portal (member interface - https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.g...mberinterface/ ). Login with your credentials (UAN ID & Password).
b.Click on 'One Member - One EPF Account (Transfer Request)' under 'Online Services' menu tab.
c.You then need to select and provide the details of your previous EPF account. You have the option to submit the online EPF transfer request to your ex-employer or current employer (for attestation). You need to provide previous EPF No. in the respective field.
d.In the next step, you need to click on 'Get OTP' to authenticate your online EPF transfer claim request. Kindly note that an OTP will be sent on UAN registered mobile number only. Enter the OTP and click on 'submit' button.
e.You are then required to submit the signed copy of the online PF transfer claim (PDF document) to the selected employer.
f.Your employer may then digitally approve your EPF transfer.

From United States, Baton Rouge
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.