psdhingra

Hi Mathi,

Thanks for your very valuable advice! Members of the community may also know how brilliant solution you can provide. However, I appreciate nice way of showing your irritation for your own fault! So, you think Swapnaja posted her problem just to get blamed from members like you to be hurt more or to get compensated by the members of this community, and not for getting any viable solution, if some one really has for her problem?

Your word, "nothing can be done" was quite enough at the first instance if you did not have any solution while blaming her through your fist post. What prompted you to blame her when she herself admitted that she could not get the terms in writing? You can also get deceived one way or the other by your recruiter any time in future, as nobody can claim to be perfect in his/her perceptions or decisions. At that time if some one would criticize you for your omission or mistake, how would you feel that time?

By proposing me to pay the money to her from my own pocket, it seems you are a great problem solver and would have been paying money from your own pocket for the fault of others in your own organization also. I wonder, if you really belong to HR community or not, as such a wonderful solutions can only be provided by some retard outside the HR community. About my earning enough money on account of my brilliance, I would like to ask you how much money you or any one else have paid me so far for consulting me?

The question arises, did Swapnaja ask members of this community to compensate her from their own pocket instead of providing a workable solution, upon which you have advised me to pay her from my own pocket? However, if you happen to face such a situation any time during my lifetime, do intimate me. In that event, I assure you to send money as alms to you on asking for the same without pointing out your mistake.

PS Dhingra
Vigilance & Transformation Management Consultant
Dhingra Group of management & Educational Consultants
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.